We deeply appreciate your interest in seeking employment with Bethel Christian Academy. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in placing you in the position that best meets our needs and your qualifications. Click on the appropriate application form below, complete and return this form, along with one copy of your college transcripts. If we have a position available for which you are qualified, we will contact you for a personal interview.
- BCA is growing and is in need of an Extended Care Supervisor for the the after school program. This is a part-time position that requires maturity, organizational skills, and the ability to encourage and oversee others. If interested, please contact Olivia Thompson at 301-725-4673.
- Position Available for an experienced 1st Grade Teacher. BCA is looking for someone who loves children and is passionate about seeing them learn and excel. Excellent classroom management skills are a requirement, and familiarity with a variety of curricular materials is a plus. For more information, please contact Claire Dant at 301-725-4673.
- Love working with young children? Need a part-time job? Have experience with preschoolers? BCA is in need of a part-time Teacher's Assistant to help with the preschool and PreK classes. Call Brenonda Gray at 301-725-4673 for more information.
- BCA is looking for qualified substitute teachers. For more information or to apply, contact Claire Dant at 301-725-4673.
- BCA is looking for Extended Care workers for after school hours. For more information or to apply, contact Olivia Thompson at 301-725-4673.